Volpe’s Infrastructure Engineering and Deployment Division advances transportation innovation by being leaders in infrastructure technology, including vehicles and vessels, railways, waterways and ports, surface structures and facilities, and systems.
We advance the enterprise through system development, modernization, deployment, and sustainment.
Our team provides analysis, engineering, and project management to implement operational enhancements and improve infrastructure safety and security.
- System deployment and sustainment problem resolution
- Technical, analytical, architectural engineering, and project management support for improvements to transportation infrastructure, equipment, facilities, vehicles, vessels, and their systems
- Implementation of infrastructure and systems modernization plans and programs to improve safety and security
- Key transportation system lifecycle support, including systems requirement development, performance evaluation, operational test implementation, and change management
- Business case and life-cycle cost analysis on system recapitalization