The U.S. DOT Volpe Center draws upon our multimodal, multidisciplinary expertise to advance U.S. DOT’s key priorities to improve our transportation system. Our work is centered on the following topics:
- Equity: Reduce inequities across our transportation systems and the communities they affect. Learn more about our work to advance the U.S. DOT Secretary's priority of transportation equity.
- Safety: Make our transportation system safer for all people.
- Transformation: Design for the future.
- Infrastructure: Support the President’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, which makes historic investments in the transportation sector: improving public safety and climate resilience, creating jobs across the country, and delivering a more equitable future. Learn more about our multidisciplinary team of experts collaborate to deliver innovative solutions to support and advance all aspects of the funding cycle and grant application management processes.
- Climate Change and Resilience: Improving the long-term sustainability of the U.S. transportation system. Read more about our work in climate change and resilience.