The Office of Inspector General (OIG) maintains a hotline to report allegations of fraud, waste, abuse or mismanagement in U.S. DOT programs or operations.
The OIG Hotline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is operated by a third party contractor. The OIG Hotline must expeditiously forward all safety-related complaints to U.S. DOT's safety regulatory agencies.
Allegations may be reported by U.S. DOT employees, contractors, or the general public. To report an allegation of SBIR waste, fraud, and abuse at the U.S. DOT use one of the following methods:
- Fill out the OIG Hotline Complaint Center form
- Fill ou the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Disclosure form for contractors
- Call toll-free 1-800-424-9071
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Inspector General, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E., West Building, 7th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20590