See the full line-up of U.S. DOT Volpe Center staff speaking at the 100th annual TRB annual meeting. Registrants can also visit our virtual booth by searching the exhibitors list for “Volpe” from the show’s main lobby.
- January 15, 2021
The U.S. DOT Volpe Center Staff Presenting at 2021 Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting
- January 7, 2021Our Annual Project Accomplishments report represents some of our best work of 2020 and underscores our sustained support to U.S. DOT and others. View highlights of our work from the past year.
- December 21, 2020This annual report to Congress assesses federal and state agency progress in implementing best practices to improve environmental review and approval processes for complex infrastructure projects. Learn how FPISC coordinates this process to help improve...
- December 4, 2020FRA is working to better understand how automation will impact the safety and effectiveness of railroad operations across the country. Learn more about FRA’s research on automation-aided and visual rail inspection processes that can help identify...
- November 19, 2020Learn more about how the U.S. DOT Volpe Center will continue to use, maintain, and evolve this powerful environmental model—and how it's being used today.
- November 9, 2020By deploying this new service, FAA will enable users to customize the information they need for decision-making. Learn more about how FAA plans to improve SWIM data use and access—and about the key roles that U.S. DOT Volpe Center engineers and software...
- October 29, 2020Staff reviewed 660 BUILD grant applications to fund up to $1 billion for 70 critical transportation infrastructure projects in 44 states. Learn more about what went into selecting the awardees from a pool of 660 potential projects aimed at making...
- October 29, 2020The U.S. Department of Transportation Volpe Center is recruiting talented and diverse individuals for 2021 as part of its Pathways Internship Program. Applications are being accepted now through November 10. Apply today.
- October 20, 2020
The U.S. DOT Volpe Center is proud to announce that the year 2020 marks our 50th year advancing transportation innovation for the public good.
- September 24, 2020
Follow Your Passion and Push the Boundaries: Perspectives from Volpe’s 50th Anniversary Federal Women’s Program Alumnae PanelThe U.S. DOT Volpe Center recently held a 50th anniversary alumnae panel event that featured four pioneering experts who have left their marks on the national and global transportation system.