The U.S. DOT Volpe Center Seeks Student Interns for 2021
The U.S. Department of Transportation Volpe National Transportation Systems Center (U.S. DOT Volpe Center) is recruiting talented and diverse individuals to fill the following positions as part of its Pathways Internship Program:
- Budget Analysts
- Computer Scientists
- Data Scientists
- Engineering Psychologists
- General Engineers
- Policy Analysts
- Program Support Assistants
- Operations Research Analysts
The U.S. DOT Volpe Center is committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse workforce where employees feel valued for their unique backgrounds and qualities and have a sense of belonging and engagement. Everyone at the U.S. DOT Volpe Center has a role to play in advancing transportation innovation for the public good.
- Apply early. Applications will be accepted on USAjobs.gov from October 27 through November 10, 2020.
- Give detail. Provide a descriptive resume; fully explain your experience.
- Be thorough. Include all transcripts, past and present.
- Be current. Provide proof of fall 2020 school enrollment.
Pathways positions are expected to begin May 2021. However, applications will be accepted for a limited number of positions available as early as January 2021.
To learn more about careers at the U.S. DOT Volpe Center, visit the Student and Recent Graduate Opportunities page.
For more application tips, read Tips on Applying Online to Department of Transportation Jobs.
Questions? Contact Volpepathways@dot.gov.