The U.S. DOT Volpe Center is pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for our summer 2018 internship program.
The Volpe Center is recruiting talented and diverse individuals to fill the following internship positions:
- Engineering psychologist
- Policy analyst
- Operations research analyst
- Computer scientist
- General engineer
Jobs are expected to start in May 2018.
To learn more about the Pathways Internship Program, visit our Student and Recent Graduate Opportunities page.
- Apply early. Application limits will apply.
- Give detail. Provide a descriptive resume; explain your experience.
- Be thorough. Include ALL transcripts (past and present).
- Be current. Provide proof of fall 2017 school enrollment.
Questions? Contact Volpepathways@dot.gov.