Volpe’s Organizational Performance Division helps government and industry decision makers analyze complex issues and develop strategies and programs to deliver a world-class transportation system.
- Professional capacity building: We help advance transportation knowledge by facilitating a variety of activities and events, including conferences, meetings, webinars, peer exchanges, workshops, communities of practice, and trainings.
- Research, analysis, and evaluation: We conduct research, analysis, and evaluation on a range of project components, including interview and survey design, policy analysis, statistical analysis, qualitative data analysis, surveying and forecasting, and geographic information systems.
- Strategic planning and program design: We assist our customers in initiating, facilitating, and implementing strategic planning efforts and provide targeted program design support related to policy implementation, rulemakings, and working groups.
- Communications: We plan, develop, design, and distribute communications resources to audiences across disciplines, modes, and regions nationwide. These resources include newsletters, outreach materials, website content, and case studies.
Areas of Work
- Innovative finance
- Intelligent transportation systems
Updated: Monday, October 2, 2017