U.S. DOT's Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program awards contracts to small businesses to pursue research on and develop innovative solutions to our nation’s transportation challenges.
SBIR 15.1 Solicitation: January 6 - March 9, 2015
A synopsis of U.S. DOT's SBIR 15.1 solicitation is posted on FedBizOpps.gov. The solicitation will open on January 6, 2015, and close on March 9, 2015.
There are no open solicitations at this time.
The SBIR Program Office publishes two solicitations each fiscal year for proposals on specific research topics of interest to U.S. DOT operating administrations:
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology
Learn more about U.S. DOT’s SBIR.