U.S. DOT's SBIR 14.2 Solicitation is Now Open
- U.S. DOT's 14.2 solicitation will close September 15, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT)
- Additional information and resources on the 14.2 solicitation are available now.
- U.S. DOT will host a public webinar on July 29 at 1:30 p.m. (EDT) with more information about the solicitation process.
If you would like to be notified with more information on the 14.2 solicitation and webinar when it is available, please sign up for our email list below.
The U.S. DOT Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program awards contracts to small businesses to pursue research on and develop innovative solutions to our nation’s transportation challenges.
The SBIR Program Office publishes two solicitations each fiscal year for proposals on specific research topics of interest to U.S. DOT operating administrations:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
Any for-profit firms with 500 employees or fewer that are at least 51 percent owned by U.S. citizens may submit proposals for this program. For more information about eligibility, visit http://www.sbir.gov/about/about-sbir.